Prevention, causes of piles and Ayurveda treatment for piles
Water levels in human body decrease during summer season. This makes the body parts dry. This leads to constipation problem. Constipation causes pressure on the rectum. Blood veins and tiny muscles near the anus swell due to this pressure. These are called Piles. Piles cause pain and burning sensation. If these are neglected bleeding will start from them. Piles are of two types. One type of piles remains inside the anus and are called internal piles. Patient will not know that he is having piles for many days. Second type of piles will be outside the anus and are referred as external piles. These can be touched with the hand. These go inside when the patients lays down. So many people neglect these. But if neglected blood vessels and muscles in that part get damaged. Number of piles also increases.
Piles cause problems in standing, sitting and there can be infection in the body. When the infection becomes severe it is life threatening also. Constipation is the main reason for piles. Liver, Pancreas and digestion system problems also cause piles. When the digestive system works properly there will not be any problems.
Prevention of piles
To prevent piles it is important to prevent constipation. Fiber rich food should be taken to prevent constipation along with plenty of water. Food should chewed be well to decrease burden on digestive system. Reduce the intake of spices and oily food. It is better to take food that can be digested easily. Avoiding alcohol is very important.
Basic Ayurveda treatment for piles
- One spoon Karakkaya powder should be taken along with warm water to prevent constipation.
- Kankayana Vati tablets should be taken one in the morning and one in the evening along with butter milk.
- After breakfast and after meals take three spoons of Abhayarishtam mixed with three spoons of water.
- Kasisadi tailam can be used for external application.
- Six spoons of Radish leaf juice should be taken in the morning and evening for better results. A pinch of Subhra bhasma powder should be taken with butter milk in the evening and night when the piles are bleeding.
It is better to be under the supervision of doctor when the piles problem begins. Ayurveda can reduce the pain and bleeding in Piles. But it is important to take measures to prevent frequent occurrence of piles.