Children will be feeling bad when their teeth are raised and this problem is also seen at the growth. If the kids are prevented from keeping their fingers in the mouth, this problem can be controlled to some extent but it may lead to severe problem if kids are not controlled and neglected. Parents will also neglect the problem of raised as there is no awareness.
Reason for raised teeth
- Most of the people suffer form raised teeth due to heredity if one of the parents is having raised teeth. There are 70% of chances for getting raised teeth.
- Keeping fingers in the mouth, pushing the teeth forward with tongue, taking the breath with mouth and biting the lips are the reasons for raised teeth. This makes the teeth to bend in the direction in which the stress is applied and this results in raised teeth. Bones in the gums will change their shape if the kids are having these habits. It is very easy to correct the raised teeth problem in the growing age and the treatment givens 100% results. Growth sprats will be very useful at the growing stage and this will be helpful for the fast and correct treatment.
Types of raised teeth problem
- Only teeth will be raised
- Along with teeth, bones in gums will be raised.
When gums are seen to more extent while laughing and when opening of the lips is seen while sleeping and if the lips are seen as they are pushed front are the signs which tell that people are having raised teeth.
Treatment for raised teeth
- Raised teeth, improper arrangement of the teeth and gaps in between the teeth can be corrected with the clipping process.
- At the growing stage, special clips can be used for correcting the teeth and surgery is required for correcting the problems in the children who are grown.
- Clips which are placed in the mouth of the kids are not same and they will be decided with personal tests.
Problems which are faced when face is hurt
It is very common to get hurt on the face when children play or fight. Sometimes, their teeth may be broken or they may fall. If the wounds are serious, then the lips may split and nose may be twisted. Immediate treatment should be done to the people when they suffer from wounds and if neglected, shape of the teeth may change. If the teeth are broken or fallen, then it should be placed in the water and taken to the doctor immediately.
Problem due to milk teeth
Certain time will be there for the breakage of milk teeth and milk teeth will break when the permanent teeth is ready to come out. Permanent teeth are grown in 3 to 4 months after the breakage of milk teeth. If the milk tooth is not broken, then the permanent tooth is grown either in front or backside of the milk teeth. Sometimes, permanent teeth may get stuck in the gums if the milk teeth are not broken. This will result in teeth in two rows and so, children of is years old should consult the doctor and take the tests to know whether the milk teeth are broken at right time or not. Required treatment should be given if it is needed. With the help of X- ray, permanent teeth and milk teeth can be seen clearly.